The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to Deepsink Digital LLC to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Deepsink Digital follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you enter a contest, order e-mail newsletters or join. We use your Personal Information for three primary purposes:
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to new products, special offers, updated information and other new services from Deepsink Digital.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use deepsinkdigital.com.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Deepsink Digital LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Deepsink Digital or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Deepsink Digital and its family of Web sites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Deepsink Digital, its Web sites, or the public.